Maps & Directions
Call us Toll Free (Room Reservations only):
1 866 540 4509
TEL + 1 604 691 1991
FAX + 604 691 1999
The Fairmont Waterfront is conveniently located beside the Cruise Ship Terminal and Convention Center, close to many local attractions.
The closest airport to The Fairmont Waterfront is Vancouver International Airport (YVR) located approximately 8.5 miles (14 km) from the hotel (25 to 30 minute drive).
The hotel is located beside the Waterfront Center office building at the intersection of Howe, Canada Place Way, Cordova and Burrard Streets, approximately two blocks from the Business/Financial District, downtown and shopping. A covered walkway connects the hotel to Convention Center and Cruise Ship Terminal.
From Vancouver International Airport(Approximately 25-30 minutes)
- Travel from the airport, take the first exit that shows Vancouver Downtown. You will cross over the Arthur Laing Bridge. At the end of the bridge you will be on Granville Street.
- Follow along Granville Street for approximately 60 blocks. Continue over the Granville Street Bridge into downtown Vancouver.
- Proceed into the left lane and turn left on Davie Street until you reach Burrard Street.
- Turn right on Burrard Street. Continue along Burrard towards the water. At the foot of Burrard Street, turn right at Cordova Street. Proceed one block down Cordova Street then turn left onto Howe Street. Howe street becomes Canada Place, which brings you to the front of the hotel, turn left into our driveway.
From Seattle, Washington (U.S./Canada border)
- Travel North on Hwy I-5 from Seattle across the border.
- The I-5 will turn into Hwy 99.
- Follow Hwy 99 North until it becomes Oak Street.
- Continue on Oak Street, approximately 70 blocks to Broadway.
- Turn left at W Broadway and follow Broadway, approximately 10 blocks to Burrard Street.
- Turn right on Burrard Street and follow Burrard Street to the very end (approximately 16 blocks, including crossing Burrard Street Bridge).
- Turn right onto Canada Place. The hotel will be on your right-hand side.
PUBLIC TRANSIT DIRECTIONS
The Canada Line Skytrain offers transportation from Vancouver International Airport to Waterfront Station. To walk to the hotel, exit Waterfront Station, turn right at Cordova Street and right again on Howe Street onto Canada Place Way. The Fairmont Waterfront is on your left hand side. Estimated walking time is 5 minutes.
Service Start/Stop Times:
Travel time from Waterfront Station to YVR is 25 minutes.
Waterfront Station – YVR
First train departs 4:50am, arrives 5:15am
Last train departs 1:05am, arrives 1:30am
YVR – Waterfront Station
First train departs 5:10am, arrives 5:30am
Last train departs 12:57am, arrives 1:22am
Early Morning and Evenings: Trains run every 12 minutes
Mid-day and weekend peak hours: Trains run every 8 minutes
Late Evenings: Trains run every 20 minutes
Fare from YVR to Waterfront Station is $9.10
Fare machines accept Canadian cash, debit cards, Visa and MasterCard and gives change.