Accessibility at Fairmont Waterfront
AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is particularly committed to ensuring that each and every person feels welcome in our hotels. As part of our global inclusiveness strategy, we are in the process of improving the accessibility of our websites to provide an experience that is inclusive for all users. We believe that all users, regardless of their physical or mental ability, device or reason for using the Web, are entitled to benefit from the best service that we can offer them.
OUR WEB COMMITMENT
To ensure sustainable accessibility on our websites, we have initiated a number of projects:
- A situational analysis of the website via a WCAG 2 – Level AA accessibility audit
- Increased awareness and improved expertise among our teams
- The implementation of specific accessibility tools and documentation
- The consideration of accessibility in our web projects from the start
- Support from accessibility experts
Our efforts to make our sites accessible will be focused on the hotel information and reservations department areas, which will be displayed on the following pages:
- The homepage
- The booking engine
- The hotel searches results
- The information sheets about our hotels
- The booking path
In the meantime, you can continue your experience on our ALL – Accor Live Limitless website or contact us through the web accessibility page by email or phone.
While we are implementing these changes, if you encounter any difficulties making a reservation or finding hotel information on our site, please contact us:
- by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by phone +1 800 257 7544
For additional information and for numbers outside of North America see Fairmont Web Accessibility.